Serapian creations are collectable pieces to be passed down from generation to generation. Exclusively crafted from “Pieno Fiore” leathers, which is the highest-quality grade of leather, Serapian bags will develop a lustrous patina over time. Nevertheless, leather is a living material that evolves, changes colour and softens. It should be protected from humidity and prolonged exposure to light or extreme temperatures.
It is not recommended to use care products available on the market that may not be adapted to Serapian leathers: Should your Serapian creation be stained or damaged in any way, please do not try to repair it yourself. Simply take it to one of our boutiques or contact our customer support.
We recommend taking the following steps to preserve the timeless beauty of your Serapian bag:
• Take care not to overfill your Serapian bag as this could permanently damage its shape.
• Avoid all contact with oil, grease, perfume and cosmetics.
• If the leather gets wet, gently dab dry with a soft, clean cloth to avoid staining.
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, heat or cold, to avoid any fading or discoloration.
• Avoid contact of dark-coloured clothing against light-coloured leathers and dark-coloured leather against light-coloured garments or jeans, as dye transfer could occur.